TONIGHT! Friday, February 17 I CJ CHENIER & THE RED HOT LOUISIANA BAND CJ Chenier, son of the late Clifton Chenier ~ “King of Zydeco” ~ is a living legacy, having joined his father’s Red Hot Louisiana Band in 1978, then leading it before Clifton’s passing in 1987. Long since dubbed “the crown prince of Zydeco,” this is one prince that has more than earned his title. His commanding personality & strong voice combine with his great accordion playing to kindle the dancing spirit of zydeco wherever he performs. Zydeco does not only survive, it spawns new life in those who venture to experience Chenier’s shows. This is the Town Crier Cafe’s annual Mardi Gras celebration. Creole dishes will be available.
- We’re committed to doing a better job of keeping you informed about our response to COVID-19. Check out our new mic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @allthosedreams Hello, we're sorry for the delay. Can you please DM us your 8-digit order confirmation number and we'll take a look? 1 month ago
- @alexislscott Hello, we're so sorry you haven't heard back from us. Can you please DM us your 8-digit order confirm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @EdWaRdGoReY17 Hello, we're so sorry you haven't heard back from us. Can you DM us with your 8-digit order confirma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @grwngcb Hello, can you please DM us with your 8-digit order confirmation number so we can take a look? 1 month ago