TONIGHT! Friday, February 17 I CJ CHENIER & THE RED HOT LOUISIANA BAND CJ Chenier, son of the late Clifton Chenier ~ “King of Zydeco” ~ is a living legacy, having joined his father’s Red Hot Louisiana Band in 1978, then leading it before Clifton’s passing in 1987. Long since dubbed “the crown prince of Zydeco,” this is one prince that has more than earned his title. His commanding personality & strong voice combine with his great accordion playing to kindle the dancing spirit of zydeco wherever he performs. Zydeco does not only survive, it spawns new life in those who venture to experience Chenier’s shows. This is the Town Crier Cafe’s annual Mardi Gras celebration. Creole dishes will be available.
- RT @geekwire: Classic moment at the 2015 GeekWire Awards: @BPTickets CEO dons a "F VC" t-shirt after winning Bootstrapper award. "Go on you… 3 hours ago
- @HeyVancouver The best way would be to create two unique event IDs and link customers to your public profile page s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @lakemitchells We'd be happy to check it out--can you please DM us with your 8-digit order confirmation number? 1 week ago
- Welcome to the fam 🎉 twitter.com/TheDennos/stat… 1 month ago
- 12/21 (#wintersolstice) in Seattle: All ages #SCHIFT EP release party w live music set by @HezzaFezza feat.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago