TONIGHT! Friday, February 17 I CJ CHENIER & THE RED HOT LOUISIANA BAND CJ Chenier, son of the late Clifton Chenier ~ “King of Zydeco” ~ is a living legacy, having joined his father’s Red Hot Louisiana Band in 1978, then leading it before Clifton’s passing in 1987. Long since dubbed “the crown prince of Zydeco,” this is one prince that has more than earned his title. His commanding personality & strong voice combine with his great accordion playing to kindle the dancing spirit of zydeco wherever he performs. Zydeco does not only survive, it spawns new life in those who venture to experience Chenier’s shows. This is the Town Crier Cafe’s annual Mardi Gras celebration. Creole dishes will be available.
- Have you seen any #pianosintheparks? The one pictured is at Ella Bailey park and gorgeous! Thanks for treating our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A one-man show about our four-legged friends...love it! #bptevents #westhollywood twitter.com/TomKiesche/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @drprchicago: #paywhatyoucan tickets now available for every performance of @handbagtheater's hit #comedy THE DRAG SEED, a #parody of th… 4 days ago
- August 22-24: 'What the Funk?!' Fest, first all POC #burlesque festival in the PacNrthwest. Tix for nights two and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @BPTUK: Tickets for @Capitalscificon 2020 are now on sale! bit.ly/33jGqF1 #comiccon #Capital #Scotland #scificonvention https:/… 1 week ago