TONIGHT! Friday, February 17 I CJ CHENIER & THE RED HOT LOUISIANA BAND CJ Chenier, son of the late Clifton Chenier ~ “King of Zydeco” ~ is a living legacy, having joined his father’s Red Hot Louisiana Band in 1978, then leading it before Clifton’s passing in 1987. Long since dubbed “the crown prince of Zydeco,” this is one prince that has more than earned his title. His commanding personality & strong voice combine with his great accordion playing to kindle the dancing spirit of zydeco wherever he performs. Zydeco does not only survive, it spawns new life in those who venture to experience Chenier’s shows. This is the Town Crier Cafe’s annual Mardi Gras celebration. Creole dishes will be available.
- RT @justcomedyeug: @bethstelling comes to Eugene in less than a week!! Get those tickets online NOW @bptickets or stop by @WhirledPiesdwnt… 4 days ago
- RT @HudTheatreWorks: ‘‘Tis the season! Our original holiday comedy. Great for kids of all ages! Tickets on sale @bptickets @ Hudson The… 1 week ago
- @Penfoldspanties @queenbpip @thatNortherner1 @MyGrindelwald Update: The organizers have confirmed that mentions of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Penfoldspanties @queenbpip @thatNortherner1 @MyGrindelwald @forloveofaglove Thank you--we're on it 1 week ago
- @Penfoldspanties @queenbpip @thatNortherner1 @MyGrindelwald @forloveofaglove Thanks for bringing this to our attent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago